'Every child a success'
St Peter's Mission Statement
"A Church school, where our faith lies at the heart of all we do, creating and nurturing a compassionate and secure family community through our ethos and values, and where every child is able to achieve success through the joy of discovery"
St Peter's Aims & Values
- To promote high standards of behaviour, showing sensitivity, kindness, courtesy and respect for all.
- To create a positive self image in children, building self confidence through encouragement and praise.
- To encourage excellence in all we do – whether academic, physical, moral or spiritual.
- To let our faith permeate and inspire all we do at our school.
- To develop a sense of trust and belonging between our school, our home, our church and our community.
- To develop skills that will guide and support in later life: the ability to experiment, take risks, challenge, and make informed choices.